If you have noticed on the internet then you definitely know that digital wallet has gain popularity after this recent boom in technology. Today we are back with the latest digital wallet app “Dak Pay Apk” for android smartphones and tablets.
This digital wallet has to gain popularity because they have provided users easy access to all financial service like online transactions, shopping, paying bills, and many more directly from their smartphone and tablet.
These digital wallets have direct calibration with all local and national banking working in-country. It also provides users the option to purchase online products like a recharge for different networks, mobile packages, internet packages, and many more.
The app which we are sharing here is also a digital wallet app specially designed for people from India who want to make online and offline transactions directly from their smartphone and tablet. These digital wallets or Ewallets are only designed for mobile phone and tablet users.
What is Dak Pay App?
As mentioned above this is the e-wallet app which allows you to make the online transaction directly from smartphone and tablet. This app is an official and legal digital app that works under the Government of India.
Basically, this app is part of digitalization India comping in which the government is trying to digitalize its postal service by making direct calibration with the different local and national banks working in India.
Information about App
|Developer||India Post Payments Bank Ltd|
After using this app people can easily send, money online through the postal service app. Now they don’t need to visit personally different post offices to send money. This app helps users to send and receive money with low service charges.
A few months ago, postal services have started their Virtual Debit Card and UPI service in collaboration with India Post Payments Bank. After good response from people now they have officially launched their new UPI application which has a direct collaboration with IPPB IPPB bank and India Post.
This is simply good news for all IPPB and other bank users from India. Because now they can make all UPI payments/transactions directly from their smartphone and tablet using this latest e-wallet app. One of the best things about this app is that it works in both online and offline modes.
Why Dakpay UPI by IPPB is different from other UPI apps in india?
As you know that there are tons of different UPI apps working in India that are work under different private companies like, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, Bhim, etc.
Friendly saying these all-private company apps have security and other issues so you need legal and government official app to solve your financial procedures.
This app is working under government agencies’ and also provides users safe and secure ways which protect their data and also provide them safe ways to transfer money to different banks and also on their numbers.
This app is 100% legal and official app by Indian post service which has a direct collaboration with more than 140 local and national banks across India.
You may also try these similar apps too.
- Dak Pay App is a legal and safe app.
- Provide user instant money transfer option directly from your smartphone and tablet.
- Work with more than 140 banks across India.
- Official app by Indian post services.
- It provides users 24×7 hrs service.
- Work in both online and offline mode.
- Provide users Unique UPI Id.
- It provides users Secure Payment option which help them to send and receive
- You have also the option to make online bill payments.
- It also provides users service to Pay Postal Service.
- Free to download and use.
- Ads free application.
- And many more.
Screenshots of App
How to create UPI Id in Dak Pay UPI App by IPPB?
If you are a new user and want to use the DakPay service then you need to create your UPI id on this app. People who don’t have an idea to create an ID should follow below-mentioned steps on their smartphone to create an ID.
- First, you need to download and install this app on your smartphone. We have provided you downloading and installation process in the next paragraph.
- After installing the app open and you will home screen with a simple interface contain an arrow button.
- Click on the arrow button and proceed further.
- Now you will next page where you option to choose the mobile number on which you want to create UPI Id.
- Select your active cellphone number and proceed further.
- Wait for a few seconds you will get an OPT code on your number to verify your number.
- Once your number is verified then it will show you a new page where you have to complete your profile by entering details like First Name, Last Name, Email Id, Date of Birth, Gender, Passcode, etc.
- After entering all your details now proceed further and you see a new page where you have chosen your UPI id.
- Enter your desired UPI Id and click on the ok button. If this UPI id is available then you will see a message that your UPI id is created.
- After creating a UPI id now, you need to enter your bank details.
- Once entered into the bank detail page you will list a national and international bank on your screen. Select your bank from the list by a tap on it.
- Once you select your bank all your details are automatically added to your account. Now you need to enter your debit card details for the online transactions.
- After entering your card details now generate your pin which is used while making online transactions.
- Once you link your debit card and bank details to your account a message will be sent on your number too.
- Now you have an official UPI account and you can easily send and receive money anywhere at India any time with low service charges directly from your smartphone and tablet.
- Don’t tell your UPI details and pin to anyone.
- If you are still facing any issues then contact 24/7 customer care directly from your smartphone who is always there to help you. Use PSP’s helpline no 155299 for complaints and help.
How to download and install Dak Pay Apk?
If you want to download this app then download it directly from the google play store or download it from our website using the direct download link given at the end of the article.
While installing app allow all permissions and also enable unknown source from security setting. Once installing the app now your need to create your UPI id. If you want to create your UPI id then follow the above-mentioned steps carefully on your smartphone and tablet.
Dak Pay For Android is the latest e-wallet app that helps the user to send and receive money directly from their smartphone and tablet. If you want to send money then download this app and also share this app with your family and friends. Subscribe to our page for more apps and games.